Hope Quotes

QUOTE WEEKLY® 0 likes
“What is the fear of God? The grace to shun evil.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
QUOTE WEEKLY® 1 likes
“Janji adalah jadual yang harus engkau kotakan, sebuah harapan yang harus dilaksanakan.” ― AD Rahman Ahmad
QUOTE WEEKLY® 0 likes
“Di saat kita mulai meletakkan harapan di saat itu tanpa kita sedar kita telah membuka pintu kehampaan” ― AD Rahman Ahmad
QUOTE WEEKLY® 1 likes
“Never choose between your heart or brain. Neither instincts nor anything perfectly planned is always right. Follow what heart says but let brain accompany it.” ― The Idealist Merchant
QUOTE WEEKLY® 0 likes
“Most of the time we are too critical to ourselves that we don’t see worth in small achievements and feel I could done better. Stop Being Hard to Yourself.” ― The Idealist Merchant
QUOTE WEEKLY® 0 likes
“The darkest things of this world nestle inseparable from, and do not eclipse, its equally boundless graces and glories.” ― Brian Awehali
QUOTE WEEKLY® 0 likes
“Without solitude, we are overwhelmed by all the things we hope to do and all of the things we hope to do and all of the things we are planning and praying to do but we never really have the time to actually get down and get these things done.” ― Sunday Adelaja, How To Become Great Through Time Conversion: Are you wasting time, spending time or investing time?
QUOTE WEEKLY® 0 likes
“Every change, those subtle-slow, and those drastically sudden, has brought me into myself.” ― Amanda Linsmeier, Beach Glass & Other Broken Things
QUOTE WEEKLY® 1 likes
“The name outlaw Christian describes the kind of Christian I am and the kind I’m setting myself free to become: namely, a follower of Jesus who no longer accepts cocky clichés, hackneyed hope, or snappy theodicies—defenses of God’s goodness and power—that explain away evil and suffering with a theo-magical sleight of hand. An outlaw Christian doesn’t condemn questions or discourage doubt. Instead, an outlaw Christian seeks to live an authentic life of faith and integrity, and chooses the defy the unwritten laws governing suffering, grief, and hope that our culture and religious traditions have asked us to ingest. The faith of an outlaw Christian is bold, outspoken, and active in a world of pain.” ― Jacqueline A. Bussie, Outlaw Christian: Finding Authentic Faith by Breaking the ‘rules’
QUOTE WEEKLY® 0 likes
“Guard yourself with a positive attitude, conviction, hope and fulfillment of your heart’s desire.” ― Sunday Adelaja, The Mountain of Ignorance
QUOTE WEEKLY® 0 likes
“Et ce monde étrange continue de tourner.” ― Paul Auster, Man in the Dark
QUOTE WEEKLY® 0 likes
“There is still hope that if the people refuse to give up and keep silent, no matter how long or inconsequential their voices could be at the beginning, it would still be heard and justice be served.” ― Sunday Adelaja, The Mountain of Ignorance
QUOTE WEEKLY® 2 likes
“De bomen komen uit de grond en uit hun stam de twijgen. En iedereen vindt het heel gewoon dat zij weer bladeren krijgen. We zien ze vallen naar de grond en dan opnieuw weer groeien. Zo heeft de aarde ons geleerd dat al wat sterft zal bloeien.” ― Toon Hermans
QUOTE WEEKLY® 0 likes
“When you are 70% sure, act / because the other 30% is reserved for hope / which is doubt turned upside-down.” ― Dean Young, Elegy On Toy Piano
QUOTE WEEKLY® 0 likes
“My job as a therapist is to help victims of trauma understand that they are not to blame. They are not responsible for the bad things that happened to them as children, nor are they responsible for the personal problems that developed as a result. What they are responsible for is fixing those problems. This can only be done by bravely facing the past, identifying the effects that the past has on the present, and working through all the painful emotional baggage.- Scared Selfless” ― Michelle Stevens
QUOTE WEEKLY® 0 likes
“Education is the realization of hope for the future.” ― Victor Tam
QUOTE WEEKLY® 0 likes
“Es dificilísimo que hasta los más bondadosos, los que más te quieren, se tomen tus intereses verdaderamente en serio, porque suelen aconsejarte desde una vida más segura y más aislada que la tuya, en la que escapar no es una realidad, sino algo con lo que de vez en cuando sueñan.” ― Rachel Cusk, Outline
QUOTE WEEKLY® 1 likes
“Abide in the faith of God.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
QUOTE WEEKLY® 1 likes
“The gospel of Christ Jesus is the grace of salvation of souls.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
QUOTE WEEKLY® 0 likes
“Hope on you is worthless because you make a mark to forgot” ― ascertain solo